· Educational Advancement
· Practical Training Opportunities
· Personal Development for Maximum Success
· A Country of Change-Makers.
Our programs are designed around mentoring in partnership with local schools and businesses to ensure qualitative interaction and engagement with participants.
Students may participate in a specially designed program taught by industry professionals on topics such as Technology (programming), Business, Law, Foreign Language, Music, Performing Arts, Engineering, Sports.
Students will spend 4-5 weeks in an established business learning the basics of employee responsibilities, gain exposure to the specific type of business and make an impression which might inspire a specific career interest and open doors to future opportunities.
By reaching out to our network, we will identify select professionals of diverse disciplines and coordinate a Careers Day presentation (including Q&A) at select schools in New Providence and the family islands.
This may include:
· One Day special camps featuring Bahamian high achievers in sports.
· Workshops featuring music, art and film-making.
. STEM workshops
· Speaker Series featuring Bahamians and highlighting their success stories.